Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Harry Potter...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call Your friends, make new friends..!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

Female Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Call Your friends, make new friends..! Empty
PostCall Your friends, make new friends..!

Iih , I just love the forum, and specially the new blog app,, I've already used it twice today..! And Off course I have to like it, afterall it was Me Making It, But Thanks to Admin for makin' me Admin Too ... <3
Okey So I really Wan't this page to be for Harry Potter fans, where they Can get new fans, who like them loves HP,, So Call all ya friends, & let them meet new friends, & Just hang out, write in the forum,.. This is not because we need people or somethin' Don't think Like That, But Because I love people. But We Don't Wan't This To Be Like Facebook or somethin'
This is still a HP Page, & I Love it for that.. How Great of fun don't we have, at Quidditch cups and turnaments..! I can off course only speak of my self, but I remember last time we had a match, o there was at least 100 post a minute.. But how sadly that forum got deleted.. (by a mistake off course)..
So people be like me (joking) but seriusly some of you only write PM's with each other, ? Why !
Go to the fora and play some RPG, Admin dosn't get mad when It sometimes go Out of Topic, She is Really Understanding...
We are Doing a lot of things for you fans..!
For example The Hogwarts 3 month Education !
I love that idea (mostly because I'm a part of it) but anyways..
Check the link if you have questions:
https://gringotts.forumotion.com/Hogwarts-3-months-education-h18.htm

Also theres another cup comming up, well I exited to see who wins this year..!

AND NEXT MONTH IT IS THE SITE'S 3 YEAR BIRTHDAY..!
We are planning great things for our members.. (Me&admin)
So keep an eye on the forum.. (as you can see I have alreade changed it alot)
But one bad new ;(
School (real school) starts tommorrow.. So me , admin, aqua, selin, and the others probally don't have to much time..
But I'm glad to have met some new people here today, they say they have time to be active & would like to help out if you had questions..
But I PROMISE, that even with school I will be here more often, because we all here share the same passion .. (Harry Potter)
So With Peace, Love & My Blessings.. <3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Call Your friends, make new friends..! :: Comments

GreenPeace
Re: Call Your friends, make new friends..!
Post Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:35 pm by GreenPeace
im exited too the H3E Starts (:
Quote from nNazoo (PM) (,, the Hogwarts 3 months Education '' )
Nazoo
Re: Call Your friends, make new friends..!
Post Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:36 pm by Nazoo
me too , I'm Thinkin' It's Gonna ße GreaT <3
HâHâ ... H3E..
Nííce Name I found there Huh ≤

Call Your friends, make new friends..!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter :: Fans Fun :: Fan blogs-
Jump to: