Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Harry Potter...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the stairs (UK)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1349
Registration date : 2007-05-19

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:37 am

As Hexiaz(me a.k.a Admin) sits at the stairs and just sits. Everybody looks at her, she knows she is different, she does not know why, but she can feel it, also her schoolmates can feel it, even though she came into Ravenclaw she feels like the hat was doing a mistake, she was not the clever one in muggle schools, so how could it be that she was in Ravenclaw, she felt as nothing made sense right now. And was just hoping for somebody who could sit by her side and ask her what was wrong ..
Back to top Go down
https://gringotts.forumotion.com
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

Female Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-06-20

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm

As a helping knight.. Nazoo was also there.. She saw Hexiaz sitting there all alone, and went to see if everything was okey..
'' Hey, your okey there ? ,, she said and sat beside Hexiaz...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:14 pm

" O Naazooo, what is up.. oo wait.. I am fine, thanks" She looks down her shoes so she does not get eye contact with Nazoo Very Happy Nazoo always know's when Hexiaz was lying , they where family afterall.. ;)
Back to top Go down
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:16 pm

'' Well You can't Lie ToWards me ? ,, NaZoO want's to know What Is Wrong, & Won't let go when She see Hexiaz in this mood..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 pm

" I am FIIINE " She starts to cry "can you not see" She runs up the stairs . as she turns she looks one last time back.. "Do not follow me I want to be alone, right noow.." Then she run away again Very Happy

// I have to leave the fora.. Making new stuff on the website you know Very Happy but you just wait for Hexiaz to return.. While maybe someone else will come.. I will be back in no time.. (:
Back to top Go down
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:27 pm

'' WHat the fo.. ,, she just looks and think that sooner or later Hexiaz will come back..?

≤ I'm waiting huh ...!
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Ravenclaw
Aqua

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-22

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:28 pm

- what is wronng ? , said Aqua as She had come back from vacation.
- You usely dont sit her as i now
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hpandu
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

'' There's something wrong with Hexiaz I Think ? ,, She says as she look up and see that it is Aqua ! '' What are you doing here ?, I never thought I would See YOU again HERE ? after you know what happened..!! ,,
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Ravenclaw
Aqua

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:32 pm

- o the quidditch ... thing, yes thats the past i can liv on now
Aqua sits beside nazoo.
- i know a lot of things probelly changed, but im back for good, i've talked with my father and said that hogwarts was the place for me. he agreed in the end. even though i dont think im allowed to play quidditch anymore..!
Back to top Go down
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:33 pm

'' But the quidditch cup is just round the corner ! What're you gonna do ? ,,
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Ravenclaw
Aqua

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 pm

- i dont now.
Aqua gets back op on her feets
- i have to go, we can talk later, my things . u now. i hav to place them in order and study so im ready for tomorow.
See goes up to the ravenclaw coridor- Se you later nazo
she waves
Back to top Go down
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:36 pm

'' byee ,,

# Everybody is leaving up on me today.. hmm #
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Ravenclaw
Aqua

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:38 pm

// By the way I was only here because I had to talk to admin ... She dosnt answer .:S say to her i cant come back more for today.. but let her read this.. ive changed my code to her code.. its exactly the same. so what she needed me to do she can do herself. ok nazoo ses..
Back to top Go down
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Aqua wrote:
// By the way I was only here because I had to talk to admin ... She dosnt answer .:S say to her i cant come back more for today.. but let her read this.. ive changed my code to her code.. its exactly the same. so what she needed me to do she can do herself. ok nazoo ses..

// Admin jeg smutter lige fra foraet .. Så læs det her, det er fra Aqua..! Hun har skiftet sin kode..? Til what.. hold mig lige opdateret .. ellers så logger jeg ind i begge jeres profiler og skifter jeres koder.. Haha.. Joke ! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Nazoo wrote:
Aqua wrote:

// Admin jeg smutter lige fra foraet .. Så læs det her, det er fra Aqua..! Hun har skiftet sin kode..? Til what.. hold mig lige opdateret .. ellers så logger jeg ind i begge jeres profiler og skifter jeres koder.. Haha.. Joke ! Suspect

// Oka tak ;D Jeg har allerede læst det.. Jeg holdte skam øje, men lavede lige fanfiction forummet, tjek det ud jeg forventer ff'er fra jer begge to... My creative girlz ;P
Back to top Go down
GreenPeace

GreenPeace

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-05

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:54 pm

when GreenPeace was at the stairs nobody was left, but she could see some people have been there , they had leaved some tracks.. In hope of people would return she sat and waited..
Back to top Go down
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 pm

,, Why are you sitting here, all alone, come with me to the lake ? '' Nazoo Said, when she was passing by GP (GreenPeace)
Back to top Go down
GreenPeace

GreenPeace

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:40 pm

"Well I didnt know where else too goo."
and went with Nz0 (NaZoO) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nazoo
Admin
Nazoo

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 pm

At the lake they sat and nazoo opened a book , she watched the sun go down, ,, Sit beside me , and see the sun! ''
// I have to go sweety <3 Take care
Back to top Go down
GreenPeace

GreenPeace

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 pm

"Oke I can sit" She said as she sat down beside Nz0...

// Ok my sweetheart @>--
/// Iff you Go I goo too ;P See ya (^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the stairs (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the stairs (UK)   By the stairs (UK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the stairs (UK)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter :: Harry Potter Forum :: Fora-
Jump to: